APRIL 16 EASTER SUNDAY (Acts 13:26-43)
1. To whom was the message of salvation sent? (13:26)
2. How did the nation Israel respond to Jesus? (13:27-28)
3. What happened after Jesus’ death? How do we know it happened? (13:29-30)
4. What things about Jesus is Paul emphasizing by recalling three famous quotes from the Old Testament? (13:33-35)
5. How does Paul describe David? How is David contrasted with Jesus? (13:36-37)
6. How is forgiveness of sins possible? (13:38-39)
7. What did Paul say would happen to his hearers if they failed to recognize Jesus as Savior? (13:40-41)
8. What did the people do and say as Paul and Barnabas were leaving the synagogue? (13:42-43)
9. IfyouhadanopportunitytospeaktoagroupofpeopleaboutChrist,whatwouldyou say to challenge them to turn to Him?
MEMORY VERSE (5 minutes)
Ac 13:36-37 For David, after he had served the purpose of God in his own generation, fell asleep and was laid with his fathers and saw corruption, but he whom God raised up did not see corruption.
David's Ascent to the Throne